Amateur Sports Event Calendar
online, athletic community
subsidiary of S.C. Fitch
4710 Lincoln Hwy,
Matteson, IL 60443
Chicagoland Sports Talk Podcast...
check us out every Saturday @ 800am CDT
Sample Wonderlic Test
Catch up with me @
Wonderlic test is a
twelve-minute, fifty-question test used to assess the aptitude of
prospective employees for learning and problem-solving in a wide range of
occupations. The test was developed by industrial psychologist
Eldon F. Wonderlic.
Nowadays it has become more popular due to the NFL's use of it.
So, do you think you can pass the
test? Well, give it a shot....
NOTE: The sample
test below is provided by Wonderlic Personnel Test™. For more about the
1. Look at the row of numbers below. What number should
come next? ___________
2. Assume the first two statements are true.
The boy plays baseball.
All baseball players wear hats.
The boy wears a hat.
Is the final one:
3. Paper sells for 21 cents per pad. What will four pads
4. How many of the five pairs listed below are exact duplicates?
Nieman, K. M.
Neiman, K. M.
Thomas, G. K.
Thomas, C. K.
Hoff, J. P.
Hoff, J. P.
Pino, L. R.
Pina, L. R.
Warner, T. S.
Wanner, T. S.
5. PRESENT/RESERVE, Do these words:
have similar meanings;
have contradictory meaning;
mean neither the same nor opposite?
6. One of the number figures in the following drawing is most different
from the others.
What is the number in that figure? ___________
7. A train travels 20 feet in 1/5 second. At this same
speed, how many feet will it travel in three seconds? ___________
8. When rope is selling at $.10 a foot, how many feet can you buy for
sixty cents? ___________
9. The ninth month of the year is:
10. Which number in the following group of numbers
represent the smallest amount? _________
11. In printing an article of 48,000 words, a printer
decides to use two sizes of type. Using the larger type, a printed page
contains 1,800 words. Using a smaller type, a page contains 2,400 words. The
article is allotted 21 full pages in a magazine. How many pages must be in
smaller type? ___________
12. The hours of daylight and darkness in September are nearest equal to
the hours of daylight
and darkness in:
13. Three individuals form a partnership and agree to
divide the profits equally. X invests $9,000, Y invests $7,000, Z invests
$4,000. If the profits are $4,800, how much less does x receive compared to
having the profits divided in proportion to the amounts invested by X, Y,
14. Assume the first two statements are true.
Tom greeted Beth.
Beth greeted Dawn
Tom did not greet Dawn
Is the final one:
15. A boy is 17 years old and his sister is twice as old.
When the boy is 23 what will be the age of his sister? ___________
Best way to stay current & connected
|NOTE: We are proud to announce that for
the entire month of February, S.C. Fitch Enterprises, and all of its
affiliates including Amateur Sports News Network, ASNN365.com, and
Amateur Sports Gallery will be honoring Black
accomplishments on, as well as off the field of play for
the media & become it!
click here for more...
We are always looking for additional personnel.
Click here if you are
If you would like to submit a story,
score, stats, or even photos,
Be sure to check out ALL of our
affiliates page - click here!